(D20 Modern) CORELINE: FIREWALLS: EPISODE 1 (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caelin Nightwing, Werepanther

Caelin whispers, "Time for a grenade or three. Or just spray them with a hail of lead."

He doesn't want to charge in until after the big guy fires his machinegun first

OOC: Does any of these people look like the doctor?

Initiative (1d20+6=23)
[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24 HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Seth quips, "Lady, if you've actually SEEN a Ninja, it wasn't a Ninja you were looking at. It was probably some bum dressed like one."

Upon seeing the group of scientist-looking types, he adds, "Clearly, they are NOT ninjas... which means that grenades would kill 'em just fine. Anyone think to bring any?"

Felix1459

First Post
Lobo strolls forward, keeping an eye out for the scientist they're looking for, while still carrying the arm with the spinning buzz saw and says "Do you guys need a hand with that door? 'Cause I'm sure I can help you out in that department."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Yeah," Seth said, pointing at the buzzsaw. "I'm sure our surprise has already been ruined by that thing, might as well put on a show and dance, too."

The whole lot of scientists turns around upon hearing the comments from the group, a pair of them hollering something unintelligible and then pulling guns.

Vincente opens fire with his BAR over their heads, making them drop to the ground.

All but one. The mutterings the scientist says are in a woman's voice... but aside from that it certainly doesn't looks much 'womanly', covered in a massive red cloak and clanking with every tiny step it takes.

"It appears we have been captured.", 'she' says in a dry quip, raising a pair of mecanical hands.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

With the heavy guns already fired, Caelin charges in and pounces on the neared targets, a flurry of gnashing teeth, a raking claw and his high freq sword drawing blood around him.

"Let's dance mother fu- er, suckers?"

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Move Action: Part of Charge
Standard Action: Charge & Pounce to attack at least 2-3 targets; Pounce Bite (1d20+14=17, 1d6+4=5); Pounce Rake (1d20+14=21, 1d3+2=3); Pounce Sword (1d20+13=28, 2d6+4=11)
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24(-2 for charge) HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

Felix1459

First Post
Lobo reaches up and grabs Caelin (or attempts to) in mid pounce "'ey Furball. Normally when people drop to the ground it means dey surrender." as he does.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Heh? I actually thought the enemy went prone to return fire and the lady was up to no good with her mechanical hands. :p

If they have obviously surrendered, then go ahead and allow Lobo to stop Caelin by catching hold of his tail, Marco. I don't mind. :)

OOC: Enemy surrendered. The only one still standing is the cyborg one. You guys could roll an Intimidation roll right now.... but that would be freaking overkill.

IC>
Caelin pounces, and Lobo captures the werepanther's tail before he has the chance to hurt/maim/kill anybody. Lobo manages to stop him, just an inch or two away from the scientist party.

"WE GIVE UP, DAMMIT!", yells the scientist closest to Caelin (and by that I mean Caelin's snout is sniffing the guy's hair. Smells of some pretty stale hair gel, at that).

Caelin snorts out the bad smell, and thr guy squeaks like a little girl.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Caelin stops just short of carving up some scientists. But he stays in their faces and asks, "Okay, then start talking. Who is going to spill their guts first to save themselves from having the guts spilled?"

He emphasizes the second point with the sharp sword to indicate exactly what he means. He is looking at the cyborg lady carefully, since she is the one that really needs to start explaining to save her skin.

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24(-2 for charge) HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

Remove ads