(D20 Modern) CORELINE: FIREWALLS: EPISODE 1 (IC)

"It depends on what we need to say to avoid having our guts spilled...", some guy mutters in the back of the crowd. The team hears a slap immediately afterwards.

"I guess you would be looking for me, then.", says the woman in the huge red cloak. "After all, I am the leader of this little community."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caelin Nightwing, Werepanther

Caelin focus on the woman, "I take it you are the ripperdoc. Well, start talking and tells us about the stuff."

He knows that she is supposed to be dealing in the genetic mutagens, but is assuming that she knows that they know.

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24(-2 for charge) HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

Felix1459

First Post
Lobo "accidentally" put the buzz saw arm down and grinds it into the floor.

[royalblue]"Oops. Uh what he said. Tell us 'bout da stuff."[/royalblue] as he lifts it back off the ground.

Caelin focus on the woman, "I take it you are the ripperdoc. Well, start talking and tells us about the stuff."

He knows that she is supposed to be dealing in the genetic mutagens, but is assuming that she knows that they know.

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24(-2 for charge) HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

The ripperdoc is more than a little smug, just relishing in what little control remains for her.

"Weee~ell...", she says. "It would depend. I have made a lot of 'stuff', you know. Implants for the mafia. Suicide bombers for the fanatics. A few viruses here and there... you will have to forgive me if a motley crew of folks such as yourselves do not make me recall anything quickly."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Caelin turns to Lobo, "Dangerous genetic mutagens is the stuff. Maybe you should remove a hand or two so she will quick jerking us around."

OOC: With only a few players, you don't need to quote my entire post to answer. Would prefer that you didn't actually. Thnx. :)

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

"Huh. Only a handful of those done recently...", says the Doctor, her voice lowering to a mutter for a moment. "You're here for the suicide bomber mutations, aren't ya?"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
In a faux Bogart, Seth quips, "You got it, schweet-heart. Now's the time to start singin', canary, or we'll put you in a cage, see... with the cat."

"Just give us the skinny, schweet-heart. Who and why, and how do we stop it?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Caelin looks to Lobo to see if he has anything more intimidating to add.

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 24 HP: 55/66 DR10/Silver[/sblock]_____________________________

CaelinNightwing.jpg
Caelin_Panther.jpg

"How do you stop it? Simple. You put them on ice.", says the Doctor. "Lowering their body temperature signficantly will cause the processes that make the explosion to occur to disrupt."

"As for 'who' and 'why'... well, MY 'why' is the money. And science. They wanted me to create something that hasn't been done before, and I decided to take the challenge.", she says with no lack of pride. "They went and told me that I surpassed their expectations greatly... and I think that is better than the cash.

Now, as for 'who' and 'why'... I have a PDA right under my cloak here, with the contact information for the man who requested this. You'lll have to forgive me, but it's hard to keep track of things sometimes.

So... will you come and grab it, or will I need to take it out myself?"

Remove ads