• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20:Modern. Dark City Explorers Company. [OOC/Full]

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
General Background/Description for Froedrick Ambereyes

A quintessential Gnome in many ways, Froedrick is obsessed with tinkering with things (indeed he collects junk and usually has a bag of 'bits' in his saddlebags/sidecar that he has collected from everywhere and anywhere),running off on 'Grande Adventures' (usually he and Erwin, his Chinchilla) and talking about 'The Big Score'.
Of course, this dreaming must be supplemented by actual work , so Froedrick earns his keep by working as an Outrider for various Archaelogical digs and expeditions, riding pell'mell across the landscape, a perpetual grin plastered upon his face, a constant gleam in his (slightly Mad) eye.

Froederick dreams of finding a lost Treasure Cache, sure a bag of jewels or a statue of solid Gold would be wonderful, but the Gnome seeks other, more esoteric Loot. Froederick sees himself as the guy who would return good old fashioned entertainment to the World. Having found several old Vid-Disks (he calls them Deeveedees), he has unearther a wealth of stories of the Past, both fanciful and horrific. Not yet sure what a 'Godzilla' is, Froederick is determined never to meet one, for they look fierce indeed.A personnal favorite is one 'Baron Munchausen' which has taken possession of the young Gnome (he now styles himself 'Baron Froederick von Ambereyes'). Of course, as was mentioned, he is a bit Mad...

anal spelling edit

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

First Post
I don't know what's worse... Urial having a character that emulates a movie character or the fact that I've seen The Adventures of Baron von Munchausen!

Tanstaafl

First Post
When did you order it? (I don't remember who shipped mine, but it took about 8 weeks to arrive... very frustrating.) Almost all of the information in the rule book is in the SRD - Douane posted the links earlier in this thread - but you do miss a few of the setting-specific base classes & the artwork.

Radiant

First Post
Tanstaafl said:
When did you order it? (I don't remember who shipped mine, but it took about 8 weeks to arrive... very frustrating.) Almost all of the information in the rule book is in the SRD - Douane posted the links earlier in this thread - but you do miss a few of the setting-specific base classes & the artwork.

two weeks ago. I'll try the SRD, just hate to read up on rules on the screen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads