• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern: Fallout

possum

First Post
WalkingDad: Not to the extent of Fallout 3, but I'd say maybe a day or so.

Perrinmiller: Yeah, I'm planning on using an Excel tactical grid.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Use google docs, much more easier, you don't have to make pictures and load them, you just make the tactic grid on the spread sheet and link it from there and you could also give us permision to edit it, moving our tokens around.Take a look, I use it in all my games.

http://docs.google.com/

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Works for me. However the permission thing and link itself might need a little more explanation. I clicked your link VV, and got my goggle docs instead. If you post a link to an example Tac Grid, I will put my character's token on it.

I can still make the circular Tokens, takes my only 2 minutes once I have the picture.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, looks simple from a user point of view. To make it shareable for everyone to edit, is it just a tick box when you upload it?

If so, this will make Binder Fred happy over in Dawn of Defiance. He likes to move his own token around.

Though if a player makes a mistake, it might be hard to catch or fix it without a history. That's the one advantage by having it completely under GM control. Honestly, with only three players, an updated grid every round would be fine with me, leaving the GM with full control.

I am easy going, just let me know. I personally like picture tokens, much better than looking at my letter on the grid.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Here's Alicia's Token.

Attachments

• Alicia Token.png
    Alicia Token.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 85

Velmont

First Post
Ok, I'm a total fan of Fallout. I just finish F3, and I have go throught F1, F2 and FT twice each.

If I would have time, I would join, but thinking about it, it wouldn't be wise. But if I got more time... I'll keep an eye on that thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads