D20 Slaine the Role-Playing-Game of Celtic-Heroes...

Anybody still play this or in the very least, have a Rules-Lawyer knowledge of it's particular set of rules. Because I have some question about it?

Attachments

• ApplicationFrameHost_mkNYpOCZ2d.png
    ApplicationFrameHost_mkNYpOCZ2d.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 85

Anyway, one of my more recent questions that have come to mind. (I haven't asked this anywhere but here yet...)

Can Dwarves, be which ever class and Prestige class they wish to be, despite limitations in their own Earth-Power. It seems such a shame to have to be limited and always gravitate to Thief/Fool.

I'm currently trying to make a Dwarf Tribal-Warrior/Charioteer (Ergo the Indiscrete...female too!) as my display character for the other players to look at & use as guide lines for filling in their character sheets. Since I am using the 3.5 Edtion Dungeons & Dragons sheets from Roll 20.

This also leads into another query about Dwarves in this game in general. There isn't a lot of love for them in these books. Now, I know that's given considering their usual stations in life. But there isn't much background material for them to go on. It's like you need to make up their back ground. There is no dwarf society let, alone a Dwarven city or territories. They pretty much come from out of the blue in the game by the way they are written or lack of writings on them.

I only wonder if Ian Sturrock had planned a splat book on them, but doubt it. From what I had seen of this RPG on the Wikipedia.
"Four more sourcebooks for the borders of Tir Nan Og were planned but never released:

• Fomorians: The Sea Devils of Lochlann
  • Norsemen: The Berserkers of Midgard
  • The Drunes: Druids of the Worm God
  • Dinas Emrys: The Eternal Fortress"
Anyway, is it possible at all to have a Dwarven Druid or even Bard?

I know I'm being impatient, but it seems such a shame there is no more interest in this game & where is there a Slaine D20 rule Lawyer if there is any?

Where shall I go now?

Don't send me to Mongoose Publishing. They stopped answering my questions last Tuesday. Actually, it's been almost a fortnight, but that was the last time I posted there.... :(

While waiting... I have figured out a few things for myself, but I'm still stumped with things such as to why are Dwarves classified the same size as humans. Both Humans and Dwarves are classed as Medium sized people. So, does this mean Titan-Dwarves are classed as large, then?

Hello, I am still interested in running a game of this and it's going to be Teeth of the Moon-Sow. There's still lot I would love to know about this game that hasn't been put in print. Such as a lot of background information about Dwarfs. Where do they come from exactly. Where do they go to? Where do they fraternize? There is also somebody who posted here with promise that they could work out some stuff from their own copy of the book...

Remove ads