• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Vaporware

warlord said:
Does D20 verision of Werewolf & Vampire count?

I think to count as vaporware, something has to have been announced or promised, and then failed to materialize. While there was discussion amongst fans of D20 WoD games, White Wolf never once said, or even implied, they were making 'em.

Krieg

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
I think to count as vaporware, something has to have been announced or promised, and then failed to materialize. While there was discussion amongst fans of D20 WoD games, White Wolf never once said, or even implied, they were making 'em.

So what you're saying is that GURPS d20 counts? ;)

grodog

Hero
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Oh yes, but NO STOINK UPDATES YET!

Well, actually there has been some pretty strenuous research in this department....

And besides, we're finally going to get Castle Greyhawk, so we really don't have anything to gripe about, in the big picture :D

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Psion said:
I'd also thought I'd add: The Company sourcebook, and everything else unpublished for Shadowforce Archer.

Yes. The Company. I'd buy that in a PDF. (I don't buy PDFs, ever, but I'd make an exception for the Company) Probably the rest of the SFA stuff, too.

Also, the Wolfgang Baur Super-Undead-Cavalry setting, whose name I can't recall. I thought that'd be kind of neat, but aside from a mention in the d20 Annual, I haven't seen anything.

Brad

jeffh

Adventurer
Two that people keep saying are on the way, but are both significantly more than a year past the dates they were originally supposed to be available:

The 3.5 update to Throwing Dice Games' "Character Customization" (which I was really looking forward to)

"Justin Bacon's The Art of War" from Troll Lord (which sounds really cool, but I have mixed feelings about due to disliking the author as a person)

Remove ads