• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
I'm posted.
Should I include my stat bonuses to my saves and skills? If so, should I just note the total in parenthesis behind the value?

Yes

Ok I'll post you arriving in the IC thread and then you can start posting.

KitanaVorr

First Post
oh whoops! Sorry Thoughtbubble!

I forgot to put that in my DM post - You can post yourself running up to the gym if you like or I will post you arriving tonight in my DM post.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
I can post something, though I'm not 100% sure of why I'd be snooping around back there. Also, this is still on the Cornell campus, right? Well, time to dive in.
Though it was more fun when I was thinking you were just waiting for the perfect moment to introduce me. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
I can post something, though I'm not 100% sure of why I'd be snooping around back there. Also, this is still on the Cornell campus, right? Well, time to dive in.
Though it was more fun when I was thinking you were just waiting for the perfect moment to introduce me. ;)

I was but I just forgot to include it in the other post. If you like I will introduce you in this post in a rather novel way.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Whoops!

hmm

well ok

Sorry about that thoughbubble - well you're still hanging up there until someone gets it into their head to get you down

Rom - forgot to say what was in there - no you didn't find anything - yes it is a gym but in this case everything was put away...only things you can see are things too heavy for you to lift like benches etc

ThoughtBubble

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Whoops!

hmm

well ok

Sorry about that thoughbubble - well you're still hanging up there until someone gets it into their head to get you down

Heh Heh. Don't worry. This is great! I just get introduced and allready I'm in an interesting situation. Awesome is how I'd describe it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads