Daelkyr in Eberron

I only have the Eberron Campaign Setting and enjoyed the write up on the Daelkyr. I was wondering what other suppliments and books from the Eberron setting may have a fair amount of information in them concerning the Daelkyr.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ragboy

Explorer
The Amazing Dingo said:
I only have the Eberron Campaign Setting and enjoyed the write up on the Daelkyr. I was wondering what other suppliments and books from the Eberron setting may have a fair amount of information in them concerning the Daelkyr.

Since there are only two game books for Eberron, I'm afraid you have the lot. There may be something in MMIII, but I don't have that one. Also, I think there was a short piece on wizards site.

Von Ether

Legend
The Amazing Dingo said:

Welcome to the ground floor.

There isn't much about them yet. I'll have to get my Sharn book to see if there's some stuff on them there.

Gez

First Post
As far as I know, there's nothing at all on them outside of the ECS. Not in the MM3 (although a few monsters there are referenced as being creations of the Daelkyrs in their "<monster> in Eberron" paragraph entry).

Maybe there were stuff on them in a Dragon Magazine or Dungeon Magazine, I don't know. I know there was an article on the Quori, so why not one on the other extraplanar menace?

Henry

Autoexreginated
As of right now (Early February), there's nothing but what's in the ECS. There's not even been anything on the Dragonshard articles on WotC's web site.

Have you checked out the really long thread on the WizO boards where Keith Baker answered a bunch of Eberron questions? Might be some gems in there. Alternatively, someone could look up his email or PM him pointing him to this thread, assuming he doesn't find it eventually anyway.

Say, has anyone compiled that long WizO thread into a single document, say txt, rtf or html? I'd love to have it in a better format where I could just read it on my PDA when I'm in bad meetings at work... :heh:

Zelgadas

First Post
There's precious little in the Sharn book about the daelkyr; I just finished reading it. However, if you're interested in extraplaner threats in general, Sharn has a lot of info on the Dreaming Dark.

Glyfair

Explorer
Indeed, there has been very little information on the Daelkyr in Eberron products. All the information I've seen, outside the setting book, came from the Ask Keith Baker thread.

(As a side note, apparently the Runehound from the MMIII was originally an Eberron creature that was a creation of the Daelkyr).

Staffan

Legend
Joshua Dyal said:
Say, has anyone compiled that long WizO thread into a single document, say txt, rtf or html? I'd love to have it in a better format where I could just read it on my PDA when I'm in bad meetings at work... :heh:
There is a thread compiling the two megathreads, condensing them to just questions and Keith's answers, with one page in the huge threads equalling one post in the "Ask Keith Baker FAQ" threads. Also, like ENWorld, you can download a whole thread as a text file - at the top of the thread, click on "thread tools" and then "download this thread".

Remove ads