• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daelkyr in Eberron

Hellcow said:
The Daelkyr are certainly an aspect of the setting that I enjoy and want to explore in more detail. I am currently slated to work on an article for Dragon magazine that should include more information about the Daelkyr, and at some point I would imagine that I'll write a Dragonshard (the bimonthly web articles on the WotC site) about them.

And yes, the runehound from MMIII is supposed to be a Daelkyr creation commonly found with dolgrims and dolgaunts.

SCHWING!

Right from the horse's...errr, Hellcow's mouth.

Thanks! Definately looking forward to seeing more.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Personally, I recommend Call of Cthulhu, the Encyclopedia Cthulhiana, and the Creature Companion (all by Chaosium). That's for starters.

I also recommend Delta Green: Countdown on general principle. The Shan make great villains (and the methods used to fight them are rather nasty), and the Skoptsi make a great cult that's very appropriate for Eberron (though it will probably seriously creep out your male players - whether that's a good or a bad thing is up to you). The chapter on the Hastur Mythos is probably more appropriate for the Quori, though...

Remove ads