Daily Art Preview

NaturalZero said:
QFT. This has to be the worst warforged pic WotC has put out since eberron's release. Its cartoony but not in a good way.
Don't make me prove you wrong :) (it would be pretty easy, most of the eberron races have some awful pictures out there)

The_Fan

First Post
Okay, back to the darkling, I just looked at it and...umm...am I the only one to find it vaguely offensive in that "accidental racial charicature" sort of way? It's somewhere between Watto and Gargamel in its vague offensiveness.

Bossemeyer

First Post
the points of the warforged image that have me hating it are
the belly, why is the Docent moved from the Chest to the belly?.
the Hands, you can hardly tell the guy has 3 fingers, a key feature of Warforged.
the feet, are those feet after all, they look more live hooves with toes.
and finally the Terminator rip off eyes, Never have it been said that Warforged have "Red" eyes...

Hussar

Legend
I also like Eva Wilderman and I know she's capable of better (I hope I got the sex right this time around). Not a bad warforged, but, not a great one either.

I really hate that pose. It's pretty much the same pose as the balor. Guy, standing there, not doing anything. I want ACTION. I want to see him doing something more than just posing. The other preview pics show the critters in more active positions, except for the angel pic. I'm kinda ambivalent on that one.

But, please, no more "Hey, I'm a monster. I'll just stand here and look vaguely menacing while you take my picture 'K?"

HeinorNY

First Post
mhacdebhandia said:
Mate, colour the second version of Diablo black, set its neck and feet on fire, and stick some wings on, and you have the movie Balrog. Who are you trying to kid?
The fact that you need all that changes means both creatures are very different from each other.
The Balrog is actually a copy of Pikachu. Take Pikachu, paint him black, put some wings and horns, fire him up and you have the LOTR's balrog.

Remove ads