• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar the Courageous Dark beats Kalanyr and is challenged again.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The hammer falls across the knoll; absorbs the aggression of the stars!

Dalamar falls on Kalanyr, bounding on him like hammer.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The panther rides on top of the delta; falls atop the rolling of the chi!

Kalanyr uses his wings to float upon the waves of air surrounding the field of battle before dropping upon Dalamar.

Dalamar

Adventurer
[/b]The frog swims over the wetlands; fends off the offensive of the heart! [/b]

Dalamar tries to ignore the agressive feelings in his heart and concentrate on attacking Kalanyr with the frog style.

Berandor

lunatic
A panther riding the waves is seen with great admiration. This time, however, the panther is ridden by a frog.

Round III: Point to Dalamar, 2 flags Dalamar, 2 flags Kalanyr

Warriors, show us new moves!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix cuts the marsh; negates the rising of the water!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crane leaps across the pond; silences the efforts of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lizard swims below the ricefield; reduces the kick of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The vine splits the village; quells the punch of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manticore removes the tower; leaps over the efforts of the willow!

Berandor

lunatic
Suddenly, another voice booms through the sky.
Hold! The ancient master has forgotten his wife's birthday! He will leave now!

oh-oh. Seems I gotta go... erm, I mean The Ancient Master is called unto yet an even more impotrant service! Fear not, warriors, your time of decision still stands. One of my mortal pawns will take up from here!
Hey, guys - cover for me, will ya?

I'm waiting!

Coming, Honey!

OOC: Have fun!

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar's second hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The crab mangles the forest; parts the roar of the willow and tracks by the onslaught of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 2: The vine burns the ricefield; waves away the blood of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder dominates the forest; protects against the touch of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar obliterates the pond; protects against the cut of the air!
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama slays the grotto; wards off the slash of the steel!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The vine splits the village; quells the punch of the void!
Holy Day: Vine!

Kalanyr lashes out with a vine-like attack hoping to split Dalamar in two.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The crab mangles the forest; parts the roar of the willow and tracks by the onslaught of the fire!

Dalamar tries to attack against the element Kalanyr uses to attack: the woods.

Remove ads