• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar the Courageous Dark beats Kalanyr and is challenged again.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr
Master
of the Thundering Dagger
Master of Light 6 29-19 Yen 7

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Empty Again)

Aura of Light: Holy Day

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
A ninja comes to see the light one.
"I may be out of favor, but I am not out of power. I will fight you."

Dalamar
Dark Apprentice, OoF
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
Record 2-5, Yen 4

This will be a speed, strategy match for 6 flags.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar's first hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The frog swims over the wetlands; fends off the offensive of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The gold spider penetrates the hells; wards off the drive of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The turtle punches the village; wards off the terror of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer falls across the knoll; absorbs the aggression of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 5: The jaguar dodges higher than the mesa; guards against the motion of the weapon!

Kalanyr

Explorer
<MeowthBot> 1: The toad penetrates the wastelands; negates the efforts of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 2: The wolf punches on top of the castle; silences the stab of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The needle dances facing the village; quells the speed of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear kicks close to the wastelands; avoids the rising of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 5: The panther rides on top of the delta; falls atop the rolling of the chi!

Berandor

lunatic
EDIT after chat talk :)

A mighty gong resounds in the area, and a thundering voice decends upon the combatants.

Listen, you who struggle in the fight of Light and Darkness! Your paths have met today, and only one of you will be able to continue without much plight. It is here, at the badlands north-west of the Ancient Volcano, and now, on the evening of the claw, that you must determine who gets to advance, and who is set back.
Thus is the ancient masters' decree.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The toad penetrates the wastelands; negates the efforts of the lily!

Holy Day: Spider!
Mastery:Dagger!

The dagger penetrates the wastelands; negates the efforts of the lily!

Kalanyr draws his sacred dagger and throws it at Dalamar's dark heart.

"Your attack is as pretty as a lily but can it match my power Dark One?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
The jaguar dodges higher than the mesa; guards against the motion of the weapon!

Dalamar is taken aback by Kalanyr's sudden attack and doesn't even try to attack, instead he dodges and tries to evade the flying weapon.
"That was not nice of you, Light One."

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
A good start... if you plan on starting slow. Isn't dodging always low? Are the lily's efforts that noteable? A dagger penetrating the wasteland standing off against guarding the weapon's motion! Hu-hum. The warrior who has shown his worth may be rewarded.

Round I: Point to Kalanyr, 2 flags Kalanyr, no flags Dalamar

Kalanyr

Explorer
The wolf punches on top of the castle; silences the stab of the foul!

Kalanyr remembers a style that was his long ago and punches out at Dalamar from a high vantage point!

Remove ads