Dalamar vs. Godric (Wicht judging)

Dalamar

Adventurer
"The decision of death is not in the hands of mere mortals. I will kill a person if he tries to kill me, but as this was not the case I will not kill you.
But you may consider owing me one, Light one."

Dalamar helps Godric up and then bowes to him and the judges.
"I have to admit it was a thrilling battle, especially when you used that dirty way of removing some of my power."

OoC: Yippee!!!!:D :D I won!!!!:p
Just to remind you Wicht, I will go to the path of darkness.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
The judges scratch their head. They thought they had Dalamar pegged but his mercy would not get him far in his chosen profession of true villain. Perhaps it was all some sort of sinister plot?

Godric Perhaps it was karma for the underhanded way in which you tried to win but you have lost your place among the fighters in the path of light and are returned to the ranks of the white belt.

Dalamar The judges hope that your success will continue as you seek to spread darkness across the land. Your victory today has earned you two ranks and you are now a Dark Apprentice 1. Your signature style is that of the west wind.

Last edited:

OoC: Yeah, I thought Godric was a goner as well... considering he was light and you were going for the dark. :) That's why I'd just make sure that I think it's part of the game to get killed, but thanks for letting Godric fight yet again. And thanks for the fight. I'll get you the next time. :)

Godric sits silently for awhile as he contemplates the events of the fight. He is confused by the actions of his opponent. Was he not a fighter with darkness in the blood? Then why did he not kill me when he had the chance?

Perhaps the Dark is different than I thought. Perhaps too the Light is different than I thought.

Godric needs to think.

Godric
White Belt - 5 fights / 1 win - 2 ¥

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar
Dark Apprentice 1
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West Wind)
Record: 1-2

OoC: I thought that it would be a nice twist to the normal assumption that the dark pathers are thoroughly evil :). Besides, its a nice philosofy for him.

Remove ads