Dalamar vs. Godric (Wicht judging)

5: The toad menacingly destroys the steppes; avoids the drive of the earth!

Sensing he has gained the initiative in this fight, Godric leaps forward, attempting to hurt Dalamar with a crushing drop kick.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: LHH are you there? Its your turn to post first. If you will not post within 10 minutes, I will ask for automatic win.

Dalamar

Adventurer
It took me longer to post, but as I can't see Left-handed Hummingbird around, I will ask the judges to declare the match complete as the other fighter hasn't posted in 24 hours.

Wicht

Hero
While its true that he did not tell you he wasn't going to check in, I know weekends are often slow... are you sure you do not want to give him a bit longer? I can and will call the match, I just hate to do it... :(

That is to say, if you are in a hurry for another match Dalamar, and think you can get one on a Sunday afternoon, I can call it right away, but if you don't mind waiting I would wait

Last edited:

Sorry. I was unable to get to the computer. :(

The kama delicately drowns the city; guards against the touch of the rodent so fast that it redirects the pain of the bird!

Oh, and BTW Dalamar, I know how you're feeling - I'm not being overly succesful either.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
The crane falls close to the pillars; conceals the assailment of the shield!

Dalamar makes a quick drop down and tries to trip Godric.

OoC: Maybe you know, but I haven't won in YB! 1 or 2 for once. You wouldn't know why it is so? :confused:

Wicht

Hero
Eew. The judges simply do not like Dalamar's move. But then they really dislike Godric's move as well. Finally they decide that though Godrics has slightly more artistic merit, and even though Dalamar fell, Dalamar's was the harder to pull off.

Point to Dalamar,

Three Flags Dalamar, Three Flags Godric

When confronted later the oldest and thinnest of the judges will fiercely deny there was any pressure applied to them from anyone.

Glad you made it LHH

OoC: Well, my tally for YB2 is 3 wins out of 10, I don't think I broke even in YB1... Perhaps of bad judgement (not Wicht's - my own) like the move I just made - I had hoped that the redirection of the pain of the bird would thwart the crane style. I guess not... :D

Last edited:

Remove ads