• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dallas Gameday] Aftermath and Commentary starts on Page 10!

DonAdam

Explorer
All characters will be pregens. BL&D is 5th level, I'm not sure about CIW.

BL&D has a human mageblade, a litorian greenbond (which might get replaced, since litorians have a wisdom penalty), a giant champion of life, a quickling hawk totem warrior/unfettered, a spryte magister, and a verrik mind witch (which also might be replaced given the character of the adventure).

jaldaen

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
Will you have pregens available? :)

This wasn't targeted at me, but I figure I should answer this question too...

The Nevermore characters will be pregened, though those playing in the Nevermore adventure may put in a request in for a certain core race and core class they would like to play. Not absolutely certain what level the adventure will start with, but I plan on something between 3rd and 6th levels.

Take Care,
Joseph

Last edited:

Shadowdancer

First Post
DonAdam said:

You're confusing the "from the north directions" with the "from the south" directions.

From the south: just get off at Teasley, stay straight at the light, the bank is on your right just past the intersection.

Well, then the map doesn't match the directions. There is no North and South marked on the map, but North I-35 is marked on the lefthand side of the map and South I-35 is marked on the righthand side, so I am assuming north is to the left and south is to the right.

If the bank is located where the big red star is on the map, then if I follow the "from the south" directions, I am on the opposite side of the Interstate from the bank.

Maybe the bank is not where the star is. If so, then what's the star doing there? It's messing me up. :mad:

Zogg

First Post
Sounds great, DonAdam, thanks!

Yea - it appears in the AU description of the race and the illustrations (see pages 38 & 161) that litorians would make good greenbonds which makes NO sense being that they get a WIS penalty. Weirdness.

DonAdam

Explorer
Yea - it appears in the AU description of the race and the illustrations (see pages 38 & 161) that litorians would make good greenbonds which makes NO sense being that they get a WIS penalty. Weirdness.

What's even weirder is that the litorian greenbond has a Wisdom of 18, which, as best as I can figure, is illegal at 5th level.

drachin

First Post
Well, I have convinced one of my players to join me for a fun day out!

So, for Escape From Monkey Zombie Island in Slot 1, add drachin and Tori.

For Slot 2, put us down for Nevermore.

jaldaen

First Post
drachin said:
For Slot 2, put us down for Nevermore.

drachin and Tori,

Any idea what core race or core class would you like to be? Let me know and I'll pregen them for the upcoming adventure...

Take Care,
Joseph Miller

Last edited:

drachin

First Post
Tori and I should be good to play any character you can think of that fits in with whatever else is there, although I am pretty sure we would both prefer female characters (not that we can't play guys, being DMs and all, but doing a male voice and keeping a masculine frame of mind for longer periods of time can be annoying)(Ha Ha!). Right now, we are both straight DnD3E people, having not experimented with the other D20 systems, but are pretty adaptable.

:cool:

jaldaen

First Post
drachin said:
Tori and I should be good to play any character you can think of that fits in with whatever else is there, although I am pretty sure we would both prefer female characters (not that we can't play guys, being DMs and all, but doing a male voice and keeping a masculine frame of mind for longer periods of time can be annoying)(Ha Ha!). Right now, we are both straight DnD3E people, having not experimented with the other D20 systems, but are pretty adaptable.

:cool:

That... was easy!

Female characters... I think I can work with that ;-)

Anyway Nevermore is a d20 campaign setting based (and exaggerating) upon the core rules so you should feel quite at home with it only having to learn a few additional rules that help portray the surrealistic nature of Nevermore.

Take Care,
Joseph

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads