Daredevil Season 4 under development for Disney+

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I'd be happier with no more punisher ever, but I can ignore him easily enough. Just don't ever make him the central issue of a season of the show of a character I actually care about.

And Luke and Jessica need a season before anyone else.

And yes more Iron Fist, but only if they replace him, reboot the story, or kill him off and have a younger character that isn't a bland white guy take his place. I like Danny in the comics, and especially in that one spider-man cartoon, but the netflix iron fist just wasn't it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'd be happier with no more punisher ever, but I can ignore him easily enough. Just don't ever make him the central issue of a season of the show of a character I actually care about.

And yes more Iron Fist, but only if they replace him, reboot the story, or kill him off and have a younger character that isn't a bland white guy take his place. I like Danny in the comics, and especially in that one spider-man cartoon, but the netflix iron fist just wasn't it.
af96347aa8e1c705c8897e9fd525c8b9.gif

wmarshal

Villager

At the end of season 2 of Iron Fist it sure looked like they were going to transition to NightWing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases