• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

tglassy

Explorer
Seeing as the game is still going, I regret not joining way back when. I think I was just in too many games at the time.

Neurotic

Adventurer
OOC: I'm traveling from 20th to 26th and will most likely follow (mobile phone) the thread, but not post. My posts may be short or missing altogether for the duration. Game on!

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Well in moving house and apparently the Internet that should of been set up days ago isn't. I'm starting to think there is a fault somewhere and it could take a while to fix.

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, since Shavara has been dead for 4 months and Searinox is missing for 2 months, how about I fill in as Shildoor until this adventure ends?

jmucchiello

Adventurer
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION]

I guess you never saw this. If I'd known the last section of the adventure would take so long, I'd have made a new character.

Azurewraith

Explorer
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION]

I guess you never saw this. If I'd known the last section of the adventure would take so long, I'd have made a new character.
Sorry I didn't see this no, yes feel free to take over I never realised things would take this long either.

Neurotic

Adventurer
I'm on vacation with much reduced computer access - this is from mobile phone. I will try to keep up, but May take a day or two to make a post with rolls in it.

Just a heads up I am going on vacation next week with limited internet access and time. Will post as I can but might be limited in my ability till I get back the following weekend.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'd like to think that Colember got hit with some mental feedback from the brain,and was out of the last fight because of it. I'd like to rejoin.

Do I still gain a level?

Advertisement