5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Not given up per se just been busy at work with retail Christmas since September, was on holiday last week just posting had been slowing down so I didn't want to push it is all.

tglassy

Adventurer
You could try continuing one of yours :p
I don't want to get people's hopes up again, only to disappear once more. I've tried restarting my own games a few times, but something always comes up and I don't have time to continue them. I can do a quick post a few times a week in a few games, when I'm just a player, but being the DM takes a larger commitment.

And Tax Season is coming up, and I'm a Tax Accountant. Come January, y'all may find me disappear altogether. I'll try to keep posting on the weekends and such, but my days will be packed.

Azurewraith

Explorer
As I said it's a zombie if you want to give it a go I can work a extra character in after this segment wraps and the pcs arrive back at home base.
I don't want to get people's hopes up again, only to disappear once more. I've tried restarting my own games a few times, but something always comes up and I don't have time to continue them. I can do a quick post a few times a week in a few games, when I'm just a player, but being the DM takes a larger commitment.

And Tax Season is coming up, and I'm a Tax Accountant. Come January, y'all may find me disappear altogether. I'll try to keep posting on the weekends and such, but my days will be packed.

Advertisement