• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

I'm always looking for a game that is actually moving. I have never read any of this story or OOC thread so I'd be coming in blind. What should I read at a minimum?

Any PC classes I should lean toward (or away from)?

Azurewraith

Explorer
The story seems to be strolling along just about to start the second adventure. I would read maybe the first couple of pages, a handful from the middle and the last couple.

I think classes are pretty well represented. You would be starting at 5th level.

I'm just glad I haven't spooked you off!

Azurewraith

Explorer
Any changes to the chargen to handle 5th level? Additional gold/equipment?
Check the first post of this thread for chargen. You can also choose one uncommon magical item. As a couple of my players have picked up a few.

I probably won't get a update to anything done tonight as it will be the first night this week I have actually seem my wife without the kids being attached! Night shifts suck.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No pressure, create character that you want to play. BUT. If you make something with healing, you'd be better appreciated :)

Remove ads