• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter: Discovery, The Chicago Ripper

Friadoc

Explorer
"Thanks, Doc," says Cade as he assists in the liberation of 'Z'. Once they're out of the infirmary, he tells 'Z' about the R&R plans.

"So, once I get cleaned up," says Cade. "I was thinking of tagging along with Larry, at least for a bit." With a shrugs, he adds, "If you want, you could come along, or I could drop you off at your place on my way."

OOC

Works for me, I just gotta think if there is anything Cade would work on during the timeframe. Odds are he'd work on additional features, or a next step prototype of his PDA. I do know once Cade becomes a techie, or what not, he's gonna work on having some mini-Drones and such.

Yes, I use to play riggers in Shadowrun. :D Muhahaha!

However, the Shadowjack sounds, cool, too. Hmm, I could qualify for both. :cool:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC

By the way, with short stories and stuff, should we put them in the main Discovery thread/OOC thread, or wait until the new thread is started?

Falkus

Explorer
OOC: Let's put them in the OOC Thread

"Thanks for the assist," Z said, smiling at Cade, and wrapping her arm around him. "Still, they're not going to let me back on OSIRS until they clear me psychologically, that's standard regulation after capture, so I got nothing to do tonight. Let's go have some fun, shall we?"

Friadoc

Explorer
"Surely, Ma'am," says Cade with a grin as he wraps an arm around 'Z' and heads out for some R&R. "Much fun and libations await."

OOC

Solid. I'll see what ideas I can work up for Cade, development and equipment wise. I need to read up more on Shadowjacks, although I think the Techie is still up in front. :D

iwatt

First Post
When Cade and Z join up, Larry smiles and says. "Good, you got away from the quacks. I don't get it. We spend our days hunting things man wasn't supposed to know about, and then they want us to be nice and mentally stable." Larry will wait for anybody else to join the three of them. If noone else does, Larry will take them out to a nice enough restaurant, and if they're up to it he'll BS their way into a club.

Remove ads