Dark*Matter: Discovery

industrygothica

Adventurer
Nick doesn't have his known second level spells listed, otherwise, looks good.

I think it's fixed now. He learned two 2nd level spells, and I believe gets to prepare 1 plus a bonus 2nd level due to his 17 INT. I prepared protection from arrows/bullets twice--is that legal? Man, this has been a long time.

-IG

Shayuri

First Post
Encountering some weird mental block over Meri...

Many apologies over delay. My creativity's been in the hole lately...I suspect it's due to lack of sleep.

I will post tonight or tomorrow, even if it's just a 'me too' post.

Falkus

Explorer
No problem at all, whenever you're ready.

Heh, I'm hardly in a position to criticize over delays :p I think we're all agreed now that this is going to be a slow paced game.

Ah well, insert a platitude about the tortoise and the hare here :)

Friadoc

Explorer
No problem at all, whenever you're ready.

Heh, I'm hardly in a position to criticize over delays :p I think we're all agreed now that this is going to be a slow paced game.

Ah well, insert a platitude about the tortoise and the hare here :)

It's all good, quality over quantity, I say.

Also, incase others have missed it, or didn't know, IG was having some computer issues being worked through, thus some of his current delays.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Time for another family visit to New Orleans!

I work 12 hour days starting in an hour until 7:00 Tuesday night, at which time we'll be promptly heading out for the Big Easy until around the 29th. Posting will be slow until Tuesday, and probably nothing after that until we get back. I'll be taking a laptop with me, so if I can get some access out there in the country I'll be able to post from there--otherwise I'll see you all when I get back.

-IG

Remove ads