• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter: Discovery

kinem

Adventurer
Yes, well done Falkus, and all.

I know I should post more but it's not always easy. Part of it is that Diego doesn't have that many non-combat skills.

Falkus

Explorer
I just want to thank you guys again for bearing with me. I know haven't been the most regular of GMs lately, due to my RL issues, but I promise to stick with this game no matter what.

Friadoc

Explorer
It's about quality, not quantity, Falkus, and I can only speak for myself, but I've no plans to go anywhere nor grieves to feel or air. *grins*

It's all good, my friend.

Friadoc

Explorer
A quick heads up, folks, but from 11 Jun to 15 Jun 2009 I will be in Seattle, for PaizoCon, thus my interaction /might/ be limited during that time.

While I'll have WiFi at the hotel, I might be running myself ragged, having fun, thus a bit out of touch. However, I will make efforts to post in my games while I'm there, once I've my blogging done for the day, too.

Anyhow, hopefully it won't be noticeable, but I figured a heads up notice was a good idea.

Falkus

Explorer
In coming weeks, I really hope to get my posting rate back up a little. Once I've settled in at new place of work, I should be able to keep things moving along a little quickly.

Thanks, all of you, for sticking with me during these last few years. It's been a great time, and here's to a few more years of the adventures of Team Libra :)

Friadoc

Explorer
Okay, now I'm working on leveling Cade, but I'm trying to think up some good directions for him to go.

Any suggestions?

Also, my d20 Modern books are in storage, in Idaho, but I think I've some electronic copies with me. But, if not, anyone know if the SRD is still around? I swear, I wish it would have gotten the same awesome treatment that fantasy d20 did.

Friadoc

Explorer
Thanks, that should be quite useful. I swore I had some other files around here, but I might have misplaced them.

Anyhow, those should be quite useful. Thanks, again.

Remove ads