• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter: Discovery

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, Folks, I just got an e-mail from IQ say that he had a semi-emergency even come up this past week, thus why he is been incommunicado. He said it should be cleared up in a week or so and that he should have better internet access by then.

Also, Shayuri, if you could let the players in his Scales of War game know this, too, IG would really appreciate it.

Anyhow, there you are, IG should be back soon enough. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
Per IG, he should have his internet installed Friday, thus be back on EN World and what not by Saturday.

Shayrui, if you could relay that, again, that'd be awesome. :D

Also, I just watched Fringe on Fox....damn if it ain't a Dark*Matter TV show. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, all, I thought I'd just check in and wish a joyous seasons greetings to you all. I hope the new year brings good times, too. :D

You all have, hands down, been one of the funnest groups I've ever done online gaming with. Thanks!

Falkus

Explorer
I would like to apologize, again, for my slow rate of posting. I'll plead difficulties at work, and say no more. With any luck, I can get some messages posted in the next day or two.

Friadoc

Explorer
I would like to apologize, again, for my slow rate of posting. I'll plead difficulties at work, and say no more. With any luck, I can get some messages posted in the next day or two.

No worries, Falkus, I know how unexpected life can get, I'm sure we all do, so it's all good. I won't presume to speak for the others, but do what you can, when you can, and no worries or pressure.

Friadoc

Explorer
You know, it just dawned on me today, so I went and checked, but we're just a few short months from having been in this campaign for three years.

Dang, how cool is that?

:D

Thanks Falkus, as well as everyone else, as it has been, hopefully will continue to be, an enjoyable game. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
You know, it just dawned on me today, so I went and checked, but we're just a few short months from having been in this campaign for three years.

Dang, how cool is that?

:D

Thanks Falkus, as well as everyone else, as it has been, hopefully will continue to be, an enjoyable game. :D

So I guess this game and TLB both have acquired a faithful band of gamers, eh? Fantabulous!

Long live long games!

Remove ads