• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun - 3.5 (Closed)

jkason

First Post
Lot said:
The game has started. I haven't heard anything from jkason in a few days or seen a character from him yet, but I figured we could get some roleplaying done until he catches up. I'll be making any secret rolls such as Spot checks, but please use Invisible Castle for your rolls if you can. This is my first PbP, so feel to share pointers and feedback. This is your game too, so help me make it one you want to play.

Game On

My apologies. I was waiting to get the animal companion finished before I posted to the Rogues Gallery thread, but I've been running into RL stuff that's been delaying that. Quaketongue's ported over to the Rogue thread now, and I'll have the animal companion statted today or tomorrow.

jason

Lot

First Post
jkason said:
My apologies. I was waiting to get the animal companion finished before I posted to the Rogues Gallery thread, but I've been running into RL stuff that's been delaying that. Quaketongue's ported over to the Rogue thread now, and I'll have the animal companion statted today or tomorrow.

jason

Absolutely no problem. I just wanted to keep up the momentum and get things rolling. I'll check over Quaketongue and get some extra background to you.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lot said:
Absolutely no problem. I just wanted to keep up the momentum and get things rolling. I'll check over Quaketongue and get some extra background to you.
Don't mind us, by the time we're done, we'll have figured out how the nature of the universe and how to distil a fine tea from that shrub over there :p

(AKA: Everyone else can jump in at any point. Now's the time to RP out some of the getting to know each other, since it looks like we haven't known anyone for over a week.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Bloodweaver1 said:
Got it.
I don't have the time right now so I'll post a reponse later.

-Blood
No problem. Just reminding him that he can speak through the cage bars (incase he forgot, which is possable). ;)

Remove ads