• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun! I have them!

Crothian

First Post
OMGOD..

Tell something... anything...

Defiling doesn't seem as cool as it used to be but it can still be powerful if you don't care about your friends. There is also a optional rule for each character to have a wild talent an at will psionic ability. There are ten written up and it includes a random table for them so that is a nice touch from 2e brought forward.

Crothian

First Post
Are you going to tell us anything or did you just want to brag? *I'm jealous*

Can you tell me anything about the Mule if you have the time?

I'm completely bragging.

Mul encounter power: Incredible Toughness, end any on going damage, or stunned, dazed, slowed, or weakened condition effecting you.

They seem to be the tough race I remember.

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Psionic Wild Talent optional rules. Tell me about them. Please.

*pulls a chair up the campfire and stares with rapt attention*

Edit: You pre-answered me. Thank you.

ourchair

First Post
Defiling doesn't seem as cool as it used to be but it can still be powerful if you don't care about your friends. There is also a optional rule for each character to have a wild talent an at will psionic ability. There are ten written up and it includes a random table for them so that is a nice touch from 2e brought forward.
I'd seen the exact crunch for defiling in scattered previews all over teh webz, and I assume it's unchanged? Basically increase damage but deal damage to yr allies?

While it is sick, mechanically, in terms of how that compares to its actual fluff ("And plant life DIE while small animals cry baby tears as you cast lightning bolt!") the crunch is kind of lame, honestly, and I say that as someone who never played 2E.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads