• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun PbP Game [Full]

Statis at this point

Everything is printed out now (went to image...no prob)

I am still fleshing out the city but this is what will be occuring-

LOCATION Kalidnay
TIME 1800yrs before boxed sets

SPECIAL NOTES
1/2 Giants are VERY rare. (only recently magically created). World is devistated but not as barren as seen in the boxed sets. Scrub lands with small patches of trees struggling to survive.

CITY NOTES OF INTEREST
Since this is before wide use of 1/2 Giants as guards, Templars have use of stone Golems, Obsideon Guardians and Undead Treants to back them up. Main income is gold mining and production of the Purple Rose. This rose has intoxicating pollen that is extremely popular.

PLAYING NOTES
I am going to create story lines that are limited in combat. This is NOT to say there will be none. Afterall, Templars and Nobles are still arrogent control freaks even 1800 years ago. I will be looking for about 4-6 players.

ALIGNMENTS
I will not restrict alignments but remember- you will judged by NPCs according to your actions.

I'll announce sign ups once I'm ready (after X-mas I figure).
Andy aka Megamania

oops...forgot

LEVEL
6th level (or ELC equilvalent)

ABILITY POINTS
32 point buy system from DMG

RESOURCES ALLOWED
Official Darksun Site http://www.athas.org/
Players book for spells and general rules
Psionics handbook

If you have a prestige class not from these then it will need to be okayed by me. If you wish to "psionically" alter a magic spell (example- Lightning Bolt= Psionic Lightning) then please bounce it off of me first also.

Happy Holidaze!

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
Sounds cool, Megamania! My Mul Gladiator and I will be looking for the recruitment announcement. :)

Well if you're gonna be a mul gladiator...hehe maybe I'll be a psionic....uh....witch that's the term...right...my she's going to be an interesting person....muahaha

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

Well if you're gonna be a mul gladiator...hehe maybe I'll be a psionic....uh....witch that's the term...right...my she's going to be an interesting person....muahaha

I thought that class started with a "b"... ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:

I thought that class started with a "b"... ;)

oh dear I believe you're right....I should know...its my mostfavorite class of all! :p :D ;)

how many other classes do you know strike fear in the hearts of men...muahahahaha.....:p

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

oh dear I believe you're right....I should know...its my mostfavorite class of all! :p :D ;)

how many other classes do you know strike fear in the hearts of men...muahahahaha.....:p

This is true... I think the class is overpowered, personally. ;) :p

Remove ads