• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Gomez

First Post
OOC: As far as I can see, Zanrick has 2 'cure light wounds' potions and Hulk has 3 'repair light damage' ones. You didn't buy any cure potions with the wagon and supplies.

Gez

First Post
We didn't? I thought we did. Well, yes, there's indeed no mention of potions in Bront's "quick math" post.

Well, then I guess Zandrick will fetch his, as he's wounded himself, and give the other one to our halfling.

Bront

The man with the probe
"If you need one Kira, I can spare one, but I'm hoping a nice rest will do me good myself. The town is a bit more than an hour away, and I think we should turn these bandits in. Perhaps there is a reward. And even if not, it will keep them off the roads."

OOC: I had 100 GP extra of personal money and bought 2.

Gomez

First Post
The cure potion tastes like spiced apples and a warmth spreads through your body. (Zandrick is healed 7 points and Kira is healed 6 points.)

Looking over the four bandits, one is dead, one is asleep, and two are wounded and need medical attention.

Bobitron

Explorer
"Thank you, Zandrick," Kira says shyly. "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

She walks over to the two wounded men on the ground, kicking one softly to make sure he still lives. "What should we do with this bunch?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Like I said, tie them up, throw them in the cart, and turn them in in the next town." Zandrick procedes to do just that.

Bobitron

Explorer
"Ummm... so how far is it to the next town? I don't know about sleeping well while these guys are a few feet away," Kira says dubiously. "Where's that map?"

Gomez

First Post
Bobitron said:
"Ummm... so how far is it to the next town? I don't know about sleeping well while these guys are a few feet away," Kira says dubiously. "Where's that map?"

OOC: You figure that the village of Hollowbrook is only about a hour away by wagon.

Gez

First Post
« Two are bleeding. Does someone know how to heal that? Otherwise, we could as well leave them here to rot, for they'll do nothing else than staining our wagon and stinking up the atmosphere once they're dead. If it's up to me to patch them up, I'd better just plunge my rapier through their hearts right now, it'll be less messy and less painful. »

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads