• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, we can certaintly try our best to stop the bleeding." Zandrick says. "With a town just an hour away, I don't see the harm in getting them to the authorities there."

Zandrick will try to stop any major bleeding on any of the bandits.

Gomez

First Post
Zandrick luckly bandages the first bandit and stops the bleeding. (Heal; Rolled 20 -1 = 19). The second bandit is not as easy and Zandrick is at a loss on how to treat his wounds. (Heal: Rolled 9 -1 = 8) Kira seeing Zandrick's delema quickly steps in and helps. (Heal; Rolled 20 + 2 = 22)

The sleeping bandit starts to awaken.

Gez

First Post
Nil gently pushes the tip of his rapier on the awakening bandit's throat, and keeps his shortsword ready in his other hand.

« Hello there, mister highwayman. As you see, you're in no position to try anything. Allow my friends to tie you as suit a self-respecting prisoner, or die as a nearly free, and nearly awake, man. »

Bobitron

Explorer
Gomez said:
The bandit looks about with a wild look on his face. "Don't kill me! I will do anything that you want!"

Kira steps up close. "Are you the one who shot me?!? You better not gimmie any trouble, or I'll put a spell on you!" Her face is crunched up into the angriest expression she can muster, but it is a pretty weak attempt.

Bront

The man with the probe
Zandrick ties up the now awake bandit, and then ties up the other two. "You're lucky to be alive there. Some of your friends weren't so lucky, and you should feel blessed we're in a compassionate mood. So you mind telling us if there are any more supprises in store for us further down the road?" he says to the awake bandit.

OOC: Intimidate +8, and Sense Motive +4.

Gomez

First Post
"No! No! Surprises! It's clear...clear...all the way to the village." says the man with a stutter. He looks scared.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good to hear then." Zandrick turns to his companions "Well, without much further addo, let us continue."

He helps Hulk and Nil move the tree trunk, and then continues on down the road with his companions.

Gomez

First Post
After about an hour, you emerge from the forest to see a bowl shaped valley. A stream can be seen winding to the north with a village nestled next to it. There are scattered fields all along the valley. The path leads down into the valley and to the village.

Soon you come up to a small guard post just short of the village. Four soliders in leather with bows and longswords stop you. They were the colors, red and black, and a flag showing a red eagle on a black field flys by the post. The sun is beginning to set in the west. "Halt!" says one of the guards. "Who are you and what is your business in Hollowbrook?"

Gez

First Post
« Hello, gentlemen! We're just passing through Hollowbrook, on our way to a place further north. In our travel, we found a few misguided hoodlums who'll appreciate, no doubt, the hospitality of your jailhouse. These unfortunate souls » -- he motions to the bound prisoners -- « thought it would be wise to attempt to relieve us of our well-deserved possessions. They've seen the error of this plan a bit too late. »

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads