D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry to do this, but I'm going to remove myself from the game. I'll be moving to a new continent in a couple of months and have a lot to do to make that happen and then a lot to do to settle in once we get there. I'm not sure I can commit to much PbP and I'd rather focus on the games I'm already in so as to not mess around with those games.

I'd like to keep myself on a reserve list if you don't mind, but I doubt I'll be able to commit before sometime in September.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sorry to do this, but I'm going to remove myself from the game. I'll be moving to a new continent in a couple of months and have a lot to do to make that happen and then a lot to do to settle in once we get there. I'm not sure I can commit to much PbP and I'd rather focus on the games I'm already in so as to not mess around with those games.

I'd like to keep myself on a reserve list if you don't mind, but I doubt I'll be able to commit before sometime in September.
That's cool I feel your pain I'm currently moving 2streets over and its a,pain enough!

GreenKarl

First Post
Point buy is cool. Just be aware that some guys rolled high.

Yea but I never do... at least not since high school, where I swear to god, I rolled up a Cavalier (1st ed. from Unearth Arcana) who had an 18/00 strength, a 16 constitution and dexterity. I think my lowest stat was a 13 or something. This was in front of everyone of course :D

Since them I have been cursed with poor rolls, at least for character creation :D

Remove ads