D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
I could change something out I suppose, have to look when(if) I get of work.

Your thinking of finesse. Versatile is two handing a one hand. But yes they can key off Dex.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sounds good, though that is a big trade-off. Maybe for one of the plus two?

Can I have a spiked net that deals, say a d4 damage when an escape attempt fails, or something cool like that? (Could be given later as an "item" if you think it's too much at first)

Edit: I think the best way to do it (the net thing) is either to say that the gladiator can use nets as melee weapons and/or increase the range by 5 feet (so he generally throws it 10 feet)

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sounds good. Can I have a spiked net that deals, say a d4 damage when an escape attempt fails, or something cool like that? (Could be given later as an "item" if you think it's too much at first)

Edit: I think the best way to do it (the net thing) is either to say that the gladiator can use nets as melee weapons and/or increase the range by 5 feet (so he generally throws it 10 feet)
Nets all ready grant advantage and stop movement I don't really think they need damage as well its the trade off.

Fradak

Explorer
To use nets, you need advantage to cancel the disadvantage. Like a prone target, from hidden position, with some help from an ally (help action) or with maneuvers. (Trip attack).

Remove ads