• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sorry, been crazy distracted the last few days. Bad timing for me. :)

Going to try to get Kanna in here. Maybe I can do some eye-roll-worthy retroactive editing like, "She was just hiding nearby all aloooooong..." Hee hee.
You can if you want or just pretend she was there all along.

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, he mentioned as much, but hasn't given specifics.

That, however, can be wrangled out IC. I just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything as I caught up. :)

Thanks!

texastoast

Explorer
What does the letter say? Do we have any idea why we specifically were summoned/employed by this guy? Also I assume none of us knows each other yet (apart from what's in our backgrounds).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Correct I left the letter unknown because I wasn't sure on literacy levels. The short of it is selected for team to explore ruins paying well, meet at the estate Midday.

texastoast

Explorer
I have a scholar's pack, which contains ink (and a pen) and parchment. Are there and DS-specific changes that need to be made to that? (I'm thinking about copying down my own copies of any interesting info from these paintings and want to make sure I have my own materials.)

Azurewraith

Explorer
I have a scholar's pack, which contains ink (and a pen) and parchment. Are there and DS-specific changes that need to be made to that? (I'm thinking about copying down my own copies of any interesting info from these paintings and want to make sure I have my own materials.)

That'll be fine there may be an associated arty fatty roll when you try it though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads