DARP- The Dalish Curse

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Darkspawn, they are so handy, always the answer of any question." chuckles the dwarf. "Aye, I have the link, here ye go." the dwarf gives the link to the girl.
"Tell us, what were the darkspawn planning to do to you?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I don't...don't know," the lass shudders thinking about it. "I managed to escape but the darkspawn they followed me. They hounded me and I couldn't stop to rest, until finally I hid in the barn of a human family... oh no!"

Her eyes water over full of tears as she seems to remember something awful. "The family I heard their... I heard the darkspawn killing them and I couldn't help them. And then I remember waking up here. Please you must help my people there are still some trapped by the darkspawn. The rift valley yes I know where it is I can take you there. We must hurry." she finishes rising from her cot a little weak in the knees but otherwise healed from her attack.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The three companions ready themselves to leave and after gathering all their gear they follow the Dalish elf out of the villiage. They all notice as a man hurries off in the direction of the inn as they go.

But no one stops them from leaving the village and they see quiet a few relieved faces as they depart.

Once out of the human village the elven woman introduces herself. "My name is Eshara, thank you for helping me."
_

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

"Your welcome. My name is Falos. Is there anything else we should know what you haven't mentioned yet?" Falos responds to the elf girl as his eyes darts around, looking for a trap or ambush.

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25 / 25
Magic Points: 17 / 18

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Calm down elf." says Ortrang, surprisingly from his back, at the time that he pats Falos. "I'm Ortrang, ye can call me Ortrang. 'ts me name after all."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eshara looks at the dwarf and smiles, "Ok Ortrang, I will."

Think she looks to Falos and answers the mage. "No, no I can't think of anything else. The last few days are like a blur, but I do remember the rift valley and how to get there."

She then walks silently along with the rest of you.

OOC: Need a Perception [Sight] check from everyone please.

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

5 + 2 = 7. I doubt Falos sees anything.

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25 / 25
Magic Points: 17 / 18

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage