DARP- The Dalish Curse

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Falryn and Ortrang follow the little priestess outside wher ethey stand and wait before the doors to the church.

"You must know that I too am new to this villiage and am almost an outsider, as are you," she whispers to them both. "But these are good people just a little overly superstitious and not fond of strangers."

As the three wait they see a large shouldered man in a black beard and wearing a smiths leather apron take the lead.

"That's Coalan, he got into a fight with one of the elves when they were here last. Be careful he has a temper."

The man stops not ten yards from the three, a large crowd of about thirty people gathered about, closing off any escape but back through the doors.

"What's the meaning of this?" Coalan says in a deep voice. "We hear there is an elf in the villiage. Everyone knows what happened last time they were here. Do you mean to stop us, we demand the elf turned over to answer for their crimes against us and to face justice. Step aside Sister Arda."

Several "hear,hear's" can be heard throughout the crowd. And they look like they will not take no for an answer.

[sblock=OOC] Ok this is going to be an advanced test. Simple really, to disperse the crowd you need to make an Communications test TN 13 and for each successful attempt you add the Dragon Dice together. Once the total of the Dragon Dice equals 10 or higher the test is complete. So please make a check and then post what you say to go along with it (either convincing or not). I have added these rules to the first page with an example if you need further explantions. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ortrang moves forward and was about to say something when he trips over a root protruding from the ground, and stumbles forward towards the man.

Communication= 7 (5,1,1). I have ability focus Communication, I don't know what are the proper bonuses. Ortrang's communication is 8

rangerjohn

Explorer
Falryn the Veteran

"Friends, we have deeper concerns then elves. We just fought Darkenbeast on an outlying farm. We need all the help we can get at this point."

OOC: So that's 2 points toward the goal?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] That's correct rangerjohn you now have 2 points towards the goal of 10. Great use of the Enworld dice roller btw everyone should be rolling there test like that please.

VV you have Persausion as a focus you should be using that so your test is 3d6 + 0 (Communications) + 2 (focus). So you got a 9 total meaning unsuccessful sorry.

Warshrike you can add to this if you wish you are there. [/sblock]

Sister Arda looks to the crowd with pleding eyes, "It is true the elf was attacked by darkspawn I saw her wounds. And surely they would not curse themselves."

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

Falos follows the conversation from inside the temple. It is to early to show them his race.

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

Don't think it would be good for another elf to make his appearance.

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25 / 25
Magic Points: 17 / 18

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah, darkspawn were swarming around some barn in the outsides. We killed'em all and rescue the lass." adds the dwarf.

11(1,4,4 +2 from focus)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] That's one person for this round need to know if Falyrn and Garret wish to try and help. Still need 8 points.[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Falryn the Veteran

"We need to pull together on this, does this town have enemies that you are aware of?

[sblock=OOC] Must be a big enemy, with that roll. :) Well that's six towards the test.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"The only enemies here are kife ears and outsiders." the blacksmith says backed by the crowd although not as strongly as before.

"Does that include me?" Sister Arda asks.

[sblock=OOC] Ok she didn't help LOL need 2 more points to end this. WarShrike?? VV?? anyone?? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yer' just i coward, afraid of the fact that there's somethin' more terrible huntin' yer pathetic village than a few elves wit bows and arrows." scolls Ortrang, his words both intimidating and convincing

woot a 16 Roll Lookup

Remove ads