DARP- The Dalish Curse

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Falyrn is sure that the mention of darkspawn is what spooked the priestess into helping. And as he steps to watch, cracking the door a little, he sees her notion of the news catching on quickly were right as well.

Outside a group of three men stand about fifty yards from the church arguing it seems. One it seems is watching the church as the other two stand on either side of him. One of those men points to the church and then leaves in a huff. A minute later others join the two men left standing across the way.

Each person that joins the growing crowd all have the same thing in common. They seem to ask a question and after someone answers they turn to stare at the church and don't move on about their business.

[sblock=Garret]
After eating for a few minutes the door to the inn burst open and a panting young man rushes in. He quickly goes to the table were the three men are seated and huff's out for the whole room to hear. "Elf!" *pant* "Elf at the church!" *pant*

"What," the burly blackbearded blacksmih says. "They wouldn't dare come back here!"

Rising quickly the four men head out the door of the inn. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

"We should have left ..." Falos says sourly. "Is there another way out?"

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25 / 25
Magic Points: 17 / 18

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
[sblock=HM]
"Elves?" he querries, as he and the dog exchange looks. "What? Wait! Hold on now!" he bellows, knocking over his chair in his haste to get up. He follows the others out. "What's this about elves? Do remember, i'm new around here." he says, trying to lighten the mood a little.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The priestess starts to pray and everyone sees the glow of healing magic form around her hands. She places them on the elf girl and suddenly the wounds she had suffered are gone. The elven maiden still sleeps but this time she looks greatly at ease.

Looking up from her work the priestess tells everyone, "A few weeks ago a band of Dalsih Elves stopped in the villiage. There was an altercation, and they left. But not before one of them spat out what some whisper was a curse. Though I saw no magic being worked. For the past few days there has been talk of darkspawn being heard crawling in the woods, people missing, and cattle found savagely mutaliated. The people here believe that the elves have cursed them."

[sblock=Garret] "Damn knife-ears are back to put another curse on us, that's what!" one of the men says as they head out and towards the church and the growing crowd. [/sblock]

The growing crowd soon turns into a mob worked into a frenzy by the black bearded blacksmith. They were only watching till he joined in and started spouting about, "Not lying down for this!" and "We need to protect our own!"

With the blacksmith in the lead the mob starts towards the church.

"Someone needs to go out there and stop them," the priestess says coming to the door.

[sblock=OOC] The next part of this adventure calls for an Advanced Test, so I will post the rules on those and we can try it. This is mainly an RP encounter unless you wish it to be otherwise, but I don't recommend that. So put the axe down VV LOL :p [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

"And I suggest, that it shouldn't be an elf... priestress, you know these people. Can you make them patient enough, so that we can explain ourselves. We could show them the elf maiden's wounds. Whatever it is, it attacks humans and elves."

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25 / 25
Magic Points: 17 / 18

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Yes, yes you are right." The priestess states standing. "You stay and watch her," she says to Falos and points to the elven maiden.

Then gathering herself up she says to Ortrang and Falyrn, "Follow me." and she heads out to head off the mob.

[sblock=Garret] As you watch quietly the blacksmith does alot of talking to incite the crowd. You can figure on your own that some elves were here a little whiles back. After they left the town started suffering from what they say is a curse casted on them by one of the elves. [/sblock]

Remove ads