• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dawnforge] The Legends of the North - The Tomb of Frozen Dreams

Verlomi

First Post
Verlomi finds her heart moved with pity, and says to the uldra, "None of us is going to make you do anything you don't wish to do, friend."

She glares at the crows. "None of us." She squats on the raft, to be closer to the level of the fey. "Why should we would want to test you?"

He seems awfully afraid...
she muses. Could this be one of Anlar's captives?

We aren't here to torment you. We are here to help you. We are looking for someone who is trapped here. Dalia turns to the others, "I'll see what I can do to calm him down."

Diplomacy +23

Hisss

First Post
Hiss is going to stand there and remain ready to assist, and keep one eye on the Uldra and the other looking for any other threats.

OOC: How far away is the iceberg, and how big? Could I jump out of the raft without getting into the coldfire?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The little iceberg is perhaps fifteen feet away. Almost anyone could make the jump easily. Anyone but Hisss, that is. ;)

The uldra looks from Verlomi to Dalia and back in confusion.

"We're all trapped here. They heard the noise... They told me to look and see what the problem was. Usually someone only comes here to task us or-," the uldra's voice halts in a sob, but he quickly gains control of himself. "Who are you looking for?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"They are-," the uldra stops suddenly and looks at one of the walls, staring at something unseen. There are some faint moving shadows, but of what, you're not entirely certain.

"I have to go. They're coming. You'd better watch out... They're awake now," he says, and mumbles a few words. His iceberg raft begins to drift off as if it were in its own personal current. Even as you move to protest, a horrid moaning fills the air, shuddering the walls of the Tomb. Ghostly forms begin to crowd along the walls, smeared, anonymous figures with hungry eyes and washed-out bodies. Then they begin to reach for you, stretching transparent hands from their icy prison...

Jyll

First Post
Ulp!

Assuming these transparent arms make a reasonable target, Jyll looses her arrows at the nearest arms reaching for the party.

OOC: Do I have to roll or something?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
There must be at least a dozen of the transparent arms reaching from the icy walls and ceiling. If possible, the temperature drops even further, and an icy chill touches your souls. The coldfire beneath you churns, rocking the raft a little...

OOC: The hands are about fifteen feet away from you on all sides, walls and ceiling both. You can't see clearly into the coldfire, but you all have a sneaking suspicion that they may be reaching from the floor too.

Just give me your relavant attack modifiers and damage modifiers and I'll roll everything. That goes for everyone. Technically we're on initiative right now, but everyone just post what they're going to do and I'll resolve it in order. And because I don't have everyone's character sheet in the Rogue's Gallery (hint hint) I'll need you to give me all of your numbers so I can roll. For casters and manifesters, don't forget to give me your caster level in case I need to make an SR check.

Last edited:

Forgefly

First Post
Forgefly looks around quickly looking for a tactical advantage. Thinking he has a moment to prepare he breathes in deeply the air turning golden with pink streaks as he sucks it in. As he absorbs and charges the plasma in the air, Forgefly's aura turns from blue to that same golden pink. The plasma then concentrates onto Khartoom and Forgefly hefts his mighty hammer in preparation to throw.

OOC: Forgefly is activating Falling Star Strike (ie Plasma Fireball)

Remove ads