• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dawnforge] The Legends of the North - The Tomb of Frozen Dreams

Forgefly

First Post
War Room #2

We may have to take out Sangrinos' bodyguards first, we may also need to neutralize his spellcasters to allow our little surprise to continue uninterrupted

Forgefly turns to Hisss, "Hisss in this fight you will be a Striker, which means We'll be counting on you to be able to take out any giant who becomes a threat. Once we have identified the High Priests that are traveling with Sangrinos, You will pop in and make sure they never cast again. Jyll and Verlomi will be in the sky popping heads and catching people unaware with those lightning bolts your bow is so fond of. Dalia, You will be doing that thing you do, namely dropping shaped fireballs, scorching with your shadow lightning, and generally causing mayhem. Darvekis you are in charge of that little black ball you used against that charming frost girl. Khartoom and I will be a blur above the field felling giants as fast as possible."

"Now let's talk about how to take out His Majesty. Any Ideas?"

Jyll

First Post
Ooooookay....

Jyll rolls her eyes. "Will he be in front, do you think, or in the rear? I think we should just concentrate our efforts on him and let the wizards handle the others, with Hisss's help. My best ability is sneaking, and I was only halfway kidding about sneaking into his tent to cut his throat." She sniffs. "Or at least the throats of a few frost giants."

Verlomi

First Post
"Flying isn't a half-bad idea, Forgefly. I don't think any of us should get closer to that magic hammer than we need to. It might be worth concentrating some attacks on destroying a weapon that could turn us into icicles. Our show-down with Sangrinos could go south quickly if any of us is taken out of the fight that way. Does anyone have an idea of how to destroy or incapacitate a magic hammer?" Verlomi pointedly does not look at Khartoom. " If we're able to destroy the weapon, it might be easier for us to get close." And let the brain-explosions begin...

Remove ads