DC Gameday IV - March 14th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I am going to finally go to this thing. I swear. Unless I can't. But I am pretty sure I will. Probably.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'm planning to be there* and I will most likely run Kobolds Ate My Baby.

Exact travel and lodging arrangements may be contingent upon others but the rest of the family won't be with me this time.

Exact travel and lodging arrangements may be contingent upon others but the rest of the family won't be with me this time.

I've got a tiny-ass studio apartment, Rel, but you're welcome to crash on the sofa.

In exchange for a slot in KAMB, of course.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I've got a tiny-ass studio apartment, Rel, but you're welcome to crash on the sofa.

In exchange for a slot in KAMB, of course.

Thanks very much. I may well take you up on that. It would take some pressure off the lodgings at the Bauman's residence.

Psion

Adventurer
Should be there.

Still torn if I should run "A Fistful of Credits" rev 2, a sequel to Rocket Corps, or something new.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
But we love the pressure! We'd be more than pleased to have you stay with us!

Maybe I should try and start a bidding war...

Actually the tricky bit is whether, given that my family isn't coming, I'm travelling with anybody from around here. I'll try and get that ironed out and get back to you.

Again, thanks very much for the generous offers of hospitality. I really appreciate it.

John Crichton

First Post
Maybe I should try and start a bidding war...

Actually the tricky bit is whether, given that my family isn't coming, I'm travelling with anybody from around here. I'll try and get that ironed out and get back to you.

Again, thanks very much for the generous offers of hospitality. I really appreciate it.
Are you seriously going to risk sleeping in the same residence as Seonaid for another few nights? You are a brave man, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads