DC Gameday IV - March 14th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Are you seriously going to risk sleeping in the same residence as Seonaid for another few nights? You are a brave man, sir.

I figure either one of us kills the other or we have some serious hate sex.

Either is an acceptable outcome.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
So I did a bit of asking around and it looks like Mistress Pig will be joining me on the trip to DC. As a result I've done some further asking around and it sounds like DG/TU can put the both of us up at their place.

Rodrigo, this doesn't mean I love you less than them. But given the size of your apartment I thought that you might not want two people staying there. And if you DID have both of us staying there then Mistress Pig would either have to sleep with me (which would make Mrs. Rel jealous) or you (which would make ME jealous) and so that might be less than ideal.

Thank you again for your generous offer and I might take you up on it again someday if I'm either travelling alone or bringing a less attractive woman with me.

madwabbit

First Post
As the organizers (there are organizers right?) have probably seen, Keith Baker is doing a world tour, and that somehow seems relevant. Somehow:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/249961-keith-baker-have-dice-will-travel.html
Yep. I invited Keith to the Gameday (and to chill in the DC Metro area in general, as he used to live here), and he said he'd likely pass through later in the year, whereupon I told him that we'd have an October gameday. I get the sense he's going to start traveling internationally first, and then roll through the States.

Hellcow

Adventurer
Yep. I invited Keith to the Gameday (and to chill in the DC Metro area in general, as he used to live here), and he said he'd likely pass through later in the year, whereupon I told him that we'd have an October gameday. I get the sense he's going to start traveling internationally first, and then roll through the States.
Yes - the October Gameday is a much better bet for me. What's the date?

madwabbit

First Post
Website update

I've been steering some as-yet-unregistered-on-ENW folks towards the dcgameday.com website -- one of them pointed out to me that it hasn't been updated since the October '08 gameday.

The_Universe

First Post
I've been steering some as-yet-unregistered-on-ENW folks towards the dcgameday.com website -- one of them pointed out to me that it hasn't been updated since the October '08 gameday.
I'll try to do that later today! :)

EDIT: It's done! Check the site for any errors and let me know if I need to fix something.

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
What TIME on the 14th are signups starting? My assumption is 1200am, but I was disabused of that at the last Gameday due to a last-minute change. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads