DC Gameday VI: March 13th, 2010

The sixth semi-annual National Capital Area Gameday will be held Saturday, March 13th on the 9th floor of the AFT building, at the corner of New Jersey Ave and F St NW (555 New Jersey Ave, N.W., Washington DC, 20001), two blocks from the Union Station stop on Metro’s Red Line.

Join fellow adventure, storytelling, and role-playing gamers here in the nation’s Capital for two fun-filled sessions of games. The event, held in conjunction with ENworld, one of the world’s largest RPG fan communities, is free to all participants thanks to the generous support of the gameday organizers.

Schedule:

Saturday 9am: Doors open
Saturday 10am to 2pm: Morning session games
Saturday 2pm to 3pm: Lunch break
Saturday 3pm to 7pm: Afternoon session games
Saturday 7pm+: Group dinner (more info will be posted shortly)

Game Masters will be able to start posting their games on Monday, February 1st. Games should be posted at the DC Gameday forum at ENWorld following the designated format.

There will be two sessions, so designate Saturday AM or Saturday PM for your games.

Player signups for the games will commence on Friday, February 12th at 8pm.

Please visit our forums to sign up. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to sign up for a free account. Because the AFT building is a secure facility, the gameday organizers will also need to know your first and last name before the gameday begins. If you plan to attend, please send your first and last name to dcgameday@gmail.com.

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
dnace1.gif

madwabbit

First Post
WooHoo! Can't wait to see what's offered this time around.
Sorry, but I think we're all pretty much resolved that we don't want you there.

[sblock]Oh, alright, you can come.

Whiner. :devil:

And if anyone steals my chair again, mister, I'm looking at YOU![/sblock]

Remove ads