DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton580

Explorer
I'd love to make it down this time and (gasp!) actually play in a game or two! :)

Rel, do you have any plans to run a Savage Space 1889 game? After the many, many months I spent rewriting and editing it, I desperately want to play it.

(And if it's an issue, I can put in a call to The Powers That Be and have a shiny new copy set aside for you at the Gen Con Pinnacle booth...) ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'd love to make it down this time and (gasp!) actually play in a game or two! :)

Rel, do you have any plans to run a Savage Space 1889 game? After the many, many months I spent rewriting and editing it, I desperately want to play it.

(And if it's an issue, I can put in a call to The Powers That Be and have a shiny new copy set aside for you at the Gen Con Pinnacle booth...) ;)

We (the family and I) are planning on coming. I will certainly be running a Savage Space: 1889 game! I'm running it at GenCon too!

I am ABSOLUTELY planning to pick up the book at Gen Con but (irony) I'm so busy running Space: 1889 games on Thursday and Friday that I am afraid that I'll miss my chance to get the book! If there is a way that somebody can put one aside for me to pick up on Saturday then I'd be a very happy GM.

PM me and let me know what further information you need from me.

I would be delighted to get Rel's copy from the Pinnacle Booth and use it to blackmail him into running KAMB see it safely to its intended destination.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Alas, the panda-riding Ewok is reserved.

I could be convinced to bow out and let someone else play...

But I have this feeling that you'll tell me the same thing that Kiznit told me the other night about Old School Hack: "Your participation is not optional."

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Not only will I be attending, much to the dismay of madwabbit, but I am also considering actually running a game this time! If I do, it will be SWS, and I will make someone play a panda-riding ewok. :)

If this game is going to happen, I need to know when it's going to happen. I'm trying to schedule other stuff.

If this game is going to happen, I need to know when it's going to happen. I'm trying to schedule other stuff.

its_a_trap.jpg

Dungannon

First Post

Oh, fear not, it's happening. As I mentioned on CM, I'm looking at running it in the Saturday morning slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads