DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Looks like I'll be able to make it for the first time!

Now I need a place to stay and maybe someone to travel with.

Help?

Tarondor

First Post
I'm interested in attending and possibly in running a game. Where can I find out what I need to know?

-----------------------------------------
Also, I'm starting up a Pathfinder campaign in Chantilly and need players. If interested, contact me at nolan AT erols DOT com.

I'm interested in attending and possibly in running a game. Where can I find out what I need to know?

Read the first post for general instructions and directions. GM's can start posting games on the 10th. Players can start signing up for those games on the 17th. We do have a somewhat limited amount of table space, so please don't post a game if you're not committed to running it. We have a word for that...

If you do decide to run something, read the 'How to Post Your Game' stickied thread. We have a disproportionally high ratio of GMs to players, and almost always more people can/will run games than there are players to fill all the slots. Don't get discouraged if you post a game and don't get enough players.

The_Universe

First Post
I've decided. I'm running M&M 2e. Same game I ran at Gen Con -- but with two fewer players. If I am blessed with huge amounts of time, I *may* try to convert the game to M&M 3e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads