DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a lot of stuff for one day! I've been in the Natural History Museum recently and you do want some time in there.

We're definitely up for tagging along with you guys. My entourage has never really toured DC before and I haven't since 4th grade. I may have to not stay out too late so we might have to leave separately but I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind the alone time ;)

The 'wabbits are putting us up for few extra days, so it all will not be done in one day! :D So maybe we can come up with a wishlist and let you guys help us pick what to do that day! (As for alone time, don't worry about that, we will find our alone time.)

We are not going to be that crazy!

Psion

Adventurer
I'll just be the lonely voice saying the Spy Museum is boring, overpriced, and overrated.

I think the Spy Museum is great. However, every time I have went, I've been with kids, and I felt it detracted from the experience. There's too much to take in just rushing through.

I think the Spy Museum is great. However, every time I have went, I've been with kids, and I felt it detracted from the experience. There's too much to take in just rushing through.

Yes. As a quick run through it is only marginally interesting. If you take the time to actually enjoy the attractions, watch the films, play with the interactive exhibits, etc. then it is a great experience. Sadly non-locals rarely have the full day to play around in there and do that.

Fenris

Adventurer
The 'wabbits are putting us up for few extra days, so it all will not be done in one day! :D So maybe we can come up with a wishlist and let you guys help us pick what to do that day! (As for alone time, don't worry about that, we will find our alone time.)

We are not going to be that crazy!

Sounds great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads