DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton; said:
I'm seeing 7 games for Saturday PM scheduled. Do we have enough room/people for that many?
If we remain in the small room, as currently scheduled, it will be tight. Some games, like Fiasco, won't require lots of space. And we can spill over with tables in the hallway.

If we score the larger room, as hoped (and possible), we should be OK.

It will all work out... it always does. How? It's a mystery.

Psion

Adventurer
I'm seeing 7 games for Saturday PM scheduled. Do we have enough room/people for that many?

Well, there's a 50/50 chance I'll be running my "Swashbucklers against Chaos" game Sun PM instead, depending on:
1) Whether my daughter decides she wants to play PKB's Icons game, and
2) If Queenie tells me she's still interested in playing my game this time, and which slot works for her.

I'm also betting there's won't be enough interested players to float 3 Fiasco games, but I've been wrong about these things before...

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well, there's a 50/50 chance I'll be running my "Swashbucklers against Chaos" game Sun PM instead, depending on:
1) Whether my daughter decides she wants to play PKB's Icons game, and
2) If Queenie tells me she's still interested in playing my game this time, and which slot works for her.

I'm also betting there's won't be enough interested players to float 3 Fiasco games, but I've been wrong about these things before...

That's sweet Alan. And oh the pressure!!!!

Frankly, I haven't looked at any of the games yet, just the "what do you want to play/run thread" so I don't really know what is going on. I feel a bit bad (but just a bit ;) ) holding everyone up based on my schedule. So maybe you should post it and we'll work things out from there. :cool:

Psion

Adventurer
That's sweet Alan. And oh the pressure!!!!

Frankly, I haven't looked at any of the games yet, just the "what do you want to play/run thread" so I don't really know what is going on. I feel a bit bad (but just a bit ;) ) holding everyone up based on my schedule. So maybe you should post it and we'll work things out from there. :cool:

Oh, it's already posted (which you know by now, since you responded in it :cool:), I'm just debating whether or not to move it to Sunday PM given the congested state of Sat PM.

madwabbit

First Post
Saturday scheduling

In re: scheduling on Saturday, for BOTH sessions, we're theoretically maxed out for the games scheduled already for the space we *know* we will have. We may get a larger space with more breathing room, but we probably won't know that until much closer to the actual Gameday weekend. We might be able to squeeze eight games into the smaller space, sure, but that's likely sub-optimal unless we have no other choice.

So, anyone still interested in running a game or waiting to schedule one they've posted should probably consider Sunday as a date. Alternatively, I'm happy to cancel my Fiasco game on Saturday morning if anyone wants that slot, as I won't be able to do anything except essentially "run" a GM-less game (with some involvement in play on my part), because I'll likely be keeping an eye on my mostly self-sufficient daughter while my wife gets a chance to finally play in a game -- I definitely will not attempt to run something more GM-intensive or play in something during the Saturday AM slot.

So there you go. Trust in the goddess Serendipity that it will all work out -- it almost always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads