DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandofMystra

First Post
Gameday noob here.
Do you want us to sign up by replying to the individual game threads in which we are interested or replying to the master schedule thread?
I would like to coax my college friend who is hosting to come on Sunday, will there be an opportunity for walk-ins or does past experience show that all games get filled up?

Last edited:

Gameday noob her.
Do you want us to sign up by replying to the individual game threads in which we are interested or replying to the master schedule thread?
I would like to coax my college friend who is hosting to come on Sunday, will there be an opportunity for walk-ins or does past experience show that all games get filled up?

Reply in the specific game threads. It would be sheer chaos for the GMs trying to keep track of all the comings and goings otherwise. Also, keep track of the threads for the games your signed up for. GMs will often request players pick characters ahead of time, or a game might get cancelled, etc.

Regarding walk-ins, because this is a secure building, we need to provide a list of attendees to the security guard, so if you think you're friend might come, send us his name when we're putting the attendee list together just in case. There's usually a couple open spots here and there; it's rare to exactly fill every game, and even then some GMs will often add an additional player slot if someone is still looking for a game.

madwabbit

First Post
ATTENTION: ENWorld's clock is SLOOOOOOW!!!

ATTENTION GMs: ENWorld's clock is just over a minute slow. Meaning that most folks posting requests to be in your games will likely be a minute early by the time-stamp of their post. Please be kind to them accordingly, and do not assume they're jumping the gun.

Just so's you know.

Templeton580

Explorer
So, Saturday AM games are full, each with multiple Alts. Does this mean there are 6-10 people (besides me) without a game to play in that slot?

Just trying to decide whether I should put something together to run.

Templeton580

Explorer
Excellent -- you book the game, and we'll make the space happen somehow.

I thought you were more Mythos-inclined this year over Deadlands... ;)

Well, I suppose I just aim to please, pardner.

Cool. I was waiting on the go-ahead for table space. And I've got an hour's worth of lawn mowing in which to do some thinking... :hmm:

madwabbit

First Post
Well, I suppose I just aim to please, pardner.

Cool. I was waiting on the go-ahead for table space. And I've got an hour's worth of lawn mowing in which to do some thinking... :hmm:
Think small. :lol: You may be running in one of the bathrooms...

I'm mostly kidding. Mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads