DC Gameday VIII -- May 14th, 2011

The eighth semi-annual National Capital Area Gameday will be held this May 14th on the ninth (9th) floor of the AFT building. The AFT building is located at the corner of New Jersey Ave and F St NW (555 New Jersey Ave, N.W., Washington DC, 20001), two blocks from the Union Station stop on Metro's Red Line.

Join fellow adventure, storytelling, and role-playing gamers here in the nation's Capital for a fun-filled day of games. The event, held in conjunction with ENworld, one of the world's largest RPG fan communities, is free to all participants thanks to the generous support of the gameday organizers.

Game masters will be able to start posting games on April 8th; player signups will commence at 700 p.m., April 22nd.

Gameday Schedule

AM Session: 10:00am to 2:00pm

Lunch: 2:00pm - 3:00pm

PM Session: 3:00pm to 7:00pm

Group Dinner: 8:00pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Supplanter

First Post
I'll run some Old School Hack.

Might also run some Eclipse Phase using the Leverage RPG.

What's brilliantly funny about this: played Eclipse Phase this weekend at SynDCon with Dave "The Game" Chalker and a very welcoming, positive GM I had not previously met. Loved the setting. Dave and I had a simultaneous "This is a job for Cortex Plus!" reaction to the system.

Jim

Supplanter

First Post
Will probably run the Blowback scenario I didn't get around to running at SynDCon. Unlikely to have my Nobilis-themed Fiasco playset done by then.

Jim

Remove ads