DC Gameday VIII -- May 14th, 2011

Supplanter

First Post
If there's unofficial Sunday activity, I'd like to play Old School Hack. And I'd be happy to run my Cortex Plus Hack if it's out of NDA by then.

Jim

madwabbit

First Post
If there's unofficial Sunday activity, I'd like to play Old School Hack. And I'd be happy to run my Cortex Plus Hack if it's out of NDA by then.

Jim
There probably will be -- just a question of figuring out where at this point. Probably someone's house or maybe Labyrinth. We shall ponder this.

The_Universe

First Post
There probably will be -- just a question of figuring out where at this point. Probably someone's house or maybe Labyrinth. We shall ponder this.
The wife and I were pondering a Friday-night BBQ, but a Sunday brunch would be equally doable for us, I think. We've got a couple of tables worth of gaming space and the drive out may be less egregious if it's on a leisurely sunday rather than a Friday night.

madwabbit

First Post
The wife and I were pondering a Friday-night BBQ, but a Sunday brunch would be equally doable for us, I think. We've got a couple of tables worth of gaming space and the drive out may be less egregious if it's on a leisurely sunday rather than a Friday night.
Yep, I'm in talks with her now about it. ;)

pamenard

First Post
As crazy as this may sound, I'm going to take the train down from Montreal and show up. I was thinking of either running my Dungeon Reality Show D&D 4e hack, my Mouse Guard adventure and possibly even my very own Leverage hack based on that Advanced So and So 1e game from a while back :)

YourSwordIsMine

First Post

Yep, I'm in talks with her now about it. ;)

A sunday thing would be a great Idea I think compared to Friday. I know my drive out would be a LOT nicer...

Only an hour and half compared to the possible 4-5 on a friday...

madwabbit

First Post
As crazy as this may sound, I'm going to take the train down from Montreal and show up. I was thinking of either running my Dungeon Reality Show D&D 4e hack, my Mouse Guard adventure and possibly even my very own Leverage hack based on that Advanced So and So 1e game from a while back :)
Yessss! Rock on! We'd LOVE to have you here for sure (see email reply re: getting you at Union Station).

-- Tom

Cool! I believe we played Fiasco at PaxEast.

Remove ads