Dead Legends

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
While the purple worm is obviously taking damage from the onslaught that is being wrought upon it, it does not seem to notice in any way. It suddenly bolts past all the legends, moving a straight line ending 80 ft past Kayla. On its way, its massive tail flicks out at each of the legends, attempting to impale them on the poisoned stinger on its tip. It manages to impale every legend but Ishasha whos blurry form manages to decieve the appendage.

[sblock=OOC]
Omega: Your eldrich blast does not beat the monster's SR, and your acid hits, but seems like it does less damage than it should do to the anomaly.

Kayla: Your moonbow definatly beats the SR, though as with the other's attacks your attack seems to be doing less damage than it should.

The worm attacks each party member once, hitting everyones ACs. It fails to get past Ishasha's 20% miss chance however. I haven't counted any DR into the equation, though it does beat epic. Every character hit needs a fort save DC 53 for poison or take 1d6 str damage.

Dizzy: 38 damage
Kayla: 41 damage
Omega: 42 damage

Back to the top of initiative. [/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Dizzy grins ferociously, even as she is being pierced by the stinger. The devilish blood inside of her begins to boil. "Oh, you're not getting away that easy!"

[sblock=ooc]
Dizzy will charge the Tarrasque and pounce it. For record keeping, the last d6 will always be the cold damage.

Full Attack:
Gore (Primary) x2: Attack+57 = +14 BAB + 5 Epic BAB + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 1d8+45+1d6 Cold = +34 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Claws x2: Attack +58 = +20 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 5 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d6+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Wings: Attack +58 = +20 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 5 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d6+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Bite: Attack +56 = +14 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 2 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d8+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold

If the first attack hits, the Worm needs a DC 40 will save or be stunned for 1 round. For every hit, the Worm needs a DC 39 will save or be slowed for 3 rounds. [/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Ishasha is starting to get annoyed and frustrated. Since she arrived in this place she seems to have spent all her time chasing things that refuse to stay in one place and be hit. she supposes she could use her bow. But she is a melee fighter not an archer and she doubts that the current monstrosity would even notice if she put a quiver of arrows in it.

Sighing she flys to within 20' of the monster.

[sblock=Action]Double move to within 20' of monster[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Kayla flies up beside Ishasha and takes a deep breath, before unleashing a torrent of fire on the beast. After a moments pause and a brief flash of insight, she waves her hand and flings a volley of magical missiles at it.

[sblock=ooc]
Fly to 15' from the monster (just to the side and ahead of Ishasha) and use my persistant Fire Breath to hit the monster. Touch AC 47, SR 54, 80 Fire damage(No save).
Also, working on a hunch here, I'll add Quickened(Rod) Maximized Magic Missile. Auto-hit, SR 43, 25 force damage
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - ARGH! We're waiting on me, aren't we?! So sorry, I wanted to see the results of Kayla's attack and forgot I'm right after her in initiative! Dharuhk am I correct in assuming from the creature's actions that Omega's invisibility did not appear to impede it?)

If Omega 'felt' any frustration with the creatures' resistance to its attacks, it gave no sign of it. The hole in its lower left torso plate slowly started to shrink as well, and the noxious goo that the monster had injected dripped out with no apparent effect on the golem-like construct.

"Adjusting tactics. Standardizing thaum output. Noncritical damage sustained. Resume attack."

It fired again, this time neither blast was the violent violet of its disintegrating corrosive attack. Both were pure magical force, though they seemed brighter and more stable than the first such shot it had fired.

(OOC - Using Arcane Mastery on the Eldritch Blasts this time. This allows me to "take 10" on SR checks for a check result of 40.)

Remove ads