[Deadlands]OOC Thread

Karl Green

First Post
OK I tell you what, combat I will always show all the rolls and post the results.

Skill rolls I will post when I want you to know something extra as it were (maybe something in the rolling) BUT I will not tell you. Sort of what I did just now with Felixes Search roll...

Oh yea loxmyth and the rest I would LOVE it if you posted your own skill roll modifiers extra, like what Felix did with the Search check. That helps a lot even though I do have all your characters I sometime forget to look :)

Karl Green

First Post
Hey Doppleganger, if you wanted to you update your character then you could be in the game no problem. More then likely you are asleep on the train right now... as the action is taking place just outside you might be able to see/reacte depending when you are all ready.
If not that is totally cool also
OH Crimster, your character's action is next (20) and I will update my last post to reflex that...

perivas

First Post
I forget the suprise rules off the top of my head. Do I only get a partial action in this round (i.e., round 2) or no action at all, until the next round (i.e., round 3) Thanks.

Karl Green

First Post
OK looking over how Surprise works, in the Surprise round those awake of "the opponents" can act normally and get an initiative roll and take a partial action. Those who are unaware do not get a partial action. The GM determines if you are aware, with whatever rolls.

On round 1 you were not aware of what was happening. In round 2 (present round) you can act normally with a full action. So I want to see what Running Wolf is doing and then it is your action....

What you see, two men wrestling on the ground within 15' of you. An young Indian woman, carrying a bow just came running out of the building and is standing over them…

Running Wolf also sees you and the two guys on the ground… Felix is inside the building and you don't see him… but on his action he will hear you as he is moving towards the door.

And while I am at it, Dustin when you hit this guy it felt kind of funny and now that you are wrestling with him you are getting a nose full of dust and dirt, but also a really weird smell like rotten leaves or plants that is almost making you gag...

The Crimster

First Post
This reminds me of that movie Resevoir Dogs.

Except I have a bow. =)

RunningWolf

Karl Green

First Post
OK Scarlet looks good BUT...

your initiative bonus is +8 (+4 dex +4 improved initiative)
your ranged attacks should be +6, +7 with point blank (+2 base for class, +4 for Dex bonus)
your saving throws are Fort +3 (+2 class) Ref +7 (+3 class) Will +0 (+0 class)

Other then that she looks good. As noted she is just getting off the train. I am assuming most everything but the derringer is in the suit case...

Remove ads