[Deadlands]OOC Thread

The Crimster

First Post
Quote from perivas
My welcome in the last human settlement had dissipated too quickly; caution must be observed

Ok. Is there anyone else here that's worried about the guy who's just about to join us??

:D

Running Wolf

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Doppleganger said:
I'm very sorry too. I still intended to update my character and join, but I've barely had time to hang around. Except for a few brief appearances, I've been offline for the past couple weeks. If you'll still have me, I'd like to jump back in and get caught up!

Hey I understand, real life can be a pain that if for sure :)
If you want to update your character that is cool with me. I would assume that you are on the train that is just pulling into town. I will post over there what is about to happen :)

Karl Green

First Post
One more note that I have forgotten about. Each of you now has 2 Chps as you are 2nd level characters. Chips allow you to re-roll any one roll per "adventure" as it were (well it is different in the rules book BUT...) I am thinking that I will let it be any roll, i.e. Initiative, Damage, Attack and Skill rolls, Saving throws, etc.
Your Chips will "re-new" each new turn (as a turn is about 200 post I am fine with them coming back a little more often then they normally would)
Thoughts??

The Crimster

First Post
Sounds evil to me. Errr, I mean good.

RunningWolf

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl now I wanted to ask if you would like to see your rolls, or not. There are times where I will not tell you what your roll is BUT for combat, etc I don't mind it all being out in the open...

Right now I want to wait and see if loxmyth is going to grab the Deputy out in front of the Sherrif's office. While it is somewhat late in the day, there are people out side... just need to know.

An Crimster, I am not sure but I don't think that you can more after you attack... even though the arrow shot was not really a attack on a person, etc. Let me look at the rules to make sure...

loxmyth

First Post
Re: Rolling out in the open... I have no problems either way. Definitely don't tell us the results of the sense motive, hide, bluff etc type checks (makes it more fun that way), but attacks and what-not don't really matter too much.

Re: The "Deputy"... hell yeah Dustin is going to tackle him! He's supposed to be a bit of a hothead (plus, he doesn't really believe all of the Pastor's story, his assurances to the contrary. He thinks something's up, but he's not sure what yet.

And Karl, do you want us to provide you with anything when we're giving OOC actions? Like skill mods etc?

Remove ads