• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Deadlands]OOC Thread

Karl Green

First Post
hmm yep I might have to do what Jack did in the Star Wars game and throw something at you really soon here...

Just waiting for even a short reply :)

The Crimster

First Post
Ummm... Do I get any saving throw or to-hit bonuses because I've been posting quickly?

<prays to the spirits>
RunningWolf

Last edited:

The Crimster

First Post
Perhaps it's time to put out a general call for some other players. Nothing against the other guys, but it seems they've been a bit too busy to play...

Running Wolf

GreyOne

Explorer
Sorry I haven't posted that fast. Been real busy. Had to help Granny Poe with some stuff. :)

Anyway, I don't usually get a chance to post until after 6 pm Pacific. Others times its a bit harder.

So is Perivas in? I think at least a fourth would round the group off nicely.

Karl Green

First Post
Hey that is cool GreyOne and yep perivas is in I just have to intro him in a sec here...

And ya perivas I generally only want one or two posts a day also as I would not be able to keep up myself... but :)

anyway in a second here I will post on the in character thread

loxmyth

First Post
I have to admit, I've been extremely busy myself in the last couple of weeks. Fortunately, I should be totally free to check in at least once a day from here on in! Apologies are in order for the rest of you, since I should have checked my schedule before signing up for the game.

Karl Green

First Post
Hey I totally understand as I can get busy also... all I ask (hope :)) is one post a day so I can get ideas of what you are doing... especially right now :D

Doppleganger

First Post
I'm very sorry too. I still intended to update my character and join, but I've barely had time to hang around. Except for a few brief appearances, I've been offline for the past couple weeks. If you'll still have me, I'd like to jump back in and get caught up!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads